We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site.
We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information or products.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, new products that are in line with what you have already bought from us, or have expressed an interest in.
If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding DigiLake’s products or services by email, you may select the option stating that you do not want to receive any further information from us in the future.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time on the website. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you information about future products or services.
- Register. Once you register, you won't need to do it again. Wherever you go on digilake.com, your information stays with you.
Digilake has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.